This Policy applies to the Users of our Website (www.liveloop.live), the Users of our Software and anyone who communicates with Liveloop in any manner, including but not limited to emails/calls related to support and information about our Software.
This Policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites linked to or otherwise accessible from the Website. The information collected or received by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
When used in this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- Liveloop/We/Us/Our: LIVE LOOP, a registered company based in the Estonia, with registration number 16527525.
- Website: www.liveloop.live, developed and administered by Liveloop;
- Software: Liveloop provides its users a software for audio recording and playback. The Software is available in a Lite and Pro version.
- User(s)/You/Your: any physical person who uses the Website, Users of our Software and anybody who communicates with Liveloop;
- Personal Data: means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our Website, email or phone, such as; your name, telephone number, email address, home address or payment and financial information, regardless of how it is communicated, for instance by word, text, sound or image.
- Collecting Personal Data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of Personal Data:
- data about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- data that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, telephone number and email address);
- data contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our Website (including the content associated with the communication); and
- any other Personal Data that you choose to send to us.
- Legal grounds for us to use your personal information
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts;
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Processing your Personal Data
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: (i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient customer experience; (ii) running our business; (iii) to provide the products and services you have requested; (iv) to prevent fraud; (v) to update you and keep you informed about relevant products and services, unless you indicate at any time that you do not wish us to do so; and (vi) for our own marketing, research and product development.
- Duration of data storage and Protection
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
Liveloop uses best efforts to take the necessary legal and technical precautions to prevent unauthorized access to and use of Personal Data.
- Access to Personal Data processed by Liveloop
At any time, you have the right:
- to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data (i.e. for what purposes, what types, to what recipients it is disclosed, storage periods, any third party sources from it was obtained);
- to request access to or a copy of any Personal Data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your Personal Data, if you consider that it is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your Personal Data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your Personal Data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages at any time by using the below contact details;
- to restrict processing of your Personal Data;
- to data portability (moving some of your Personal Data elsewhere) in certain circumstances; and
- to object to your Personal Data being processed in certain circumstances.
Any request for access to or a copy of your Personal Data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We will correct any incorrect or incomplete information and will stop processing your Personal Data, or erase it, where there is no legal reason for us to continue to hold or use that information.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change by using the contact details provided in article 12.
8. Data Transfer
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your country where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Your consent to this Policy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
9. Service Providers
We make use of third-party companies to provide services related to our Software and may need to your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include processing payments and providing customer support and related technology to run our Software. In all cases where we share your information with such third parties, we explicitly require them to acknowledge and adhere to our Policy and to the terms set in the service agreements.
10. Collection of information other than personal information
When you buy our Software or visit our Website, some of the information that is collected about you is not personal information, as it does not reveal your identity.
10.1 Site visit information
For example, we record your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you visited, and the type of device, browser and operating system you used.
We use and disclose this information in anonymous, aggregated form only, for purposes including statistical analysis and to assist us to improve the functionality and usability of our Website. You are not individually identified; however we reserve the right to use or disclose this information to try to locate an individual where we reasonably believe that the individual may have engaged in any unlawful or inappropriate activity in connection with our Software or Website, or where we are otherwise required or authorised by law to do so.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we use do not identify individual users, although they do identify the user’s internet browser.
We only use non-persistent cookies. That is, they are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session.
Most internet browsers are set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive them, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
We periodically review and update this Policy if necessary. The most recent version of the Policy is reflected by the version date located at the bottom of this Policy. All updates and amendments are effective when they are posted on our Website.
- Questions and Concerns
Last updated: December, 2018